Thread: Panda 2011 product lines

Wink Panda 2011 product lines

Finally, Panda has released its 2011 (16.00.00 ) product lines. And coming along with the new version are several improvement:

For instance in the internet security product, it shows some additional values:
    IMPROVED! Protection against all types of malware - Protects you in real time against all types of known and unknown malware, thanks to the knowledge gathered from the panda Community.
    IMPROVED! Panda USB Vaccine - Panda USB Vaccine protects your PC and USB drive from infection.
    NEW! Virtual Keyboard - Write your password in a safe way thanks to the Virtual Keyboard.
    PLUS! Panda Safe Browser (Sandboxing) - Suspecting that a web is dangerous? Access it without risk through the Save Browser (sandboxing).
    NEW! Multimedia/Gaming Mode - Enjoy the multimedia world and play without interruptions! Your antivirus keeps watching without bothering you.
    NEW! Home Network Manager - Checks the security status of your home computers the new Home Network Manager.
    IMPROVED! Parental Control - Let your children surf through the Internet avoiding inappropriate content thanks to the improved Parental Control.
    IMPROVED! Online Backup - Access your data from anywhere through the 2GB Online Backup.
    NEW! Remote PC Access - Wherever you are, access your home or office computer thanks to the Remote PC Access.
    Download the evaluation from

Note:I don't know how to upgrade from 2010 version ( 15.00.00) as I log in the download area for client, it shows only 2010 installer

Have good day to all

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by springname View Post

Note:I don't know how to upgrade from 2010 version ( 15.00.00) as I log in the download area for client, it shows only 2010 installer
    Maybe they dont offer free upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Maybe they dont offer free upgrades.
    Yes, I think so. I tried to use my activation details with evaluation installer, but it is still 1 month left
    Also got this email

Attachment 30

Extend your service with a discount and we will upgrade you to the new 2011 product for FREE.

A bad marketing joke, perhaps