Thread: Free Disk Image Software for Windows-98se

Free Disk Image Software for Windows-98se

Hi Avinash, I need a Free Disk Image Software for Windows-98se platform. System Information :- Pentium-II, 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, Windows-98se.

Avinash Guest

Re: Free Disk Image Software for Windows-98se

Quote Originally Posted by bkgzb
    Hi Avinash, I need a Free Disk Image Software for Windows-98se platform. System Information :- Pentium-II, 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, Windows-98se.
    You can try DriveImage XML V2.12 which is free for personal use.

Code:
    http://www.runtime.org/driveimage-xml.htm
    There are many paid apps too, but the above one will be suffient for you perhaps.

Hi Avinash, DiskImageXML did't work with Windows-98se, It need above version of windows. Plz. suggest another paid or free software for Disk Image. I am also searching on net. Pentium-II, 128MB RAM, Windows-98se platform.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bkgzb
    Hi Avinash, DiskImageXML did't work with Windows-98se, It need above version of windows. Plz. suggest another paid or free software for Disk Image. I am also searching on net. Pentium-II, 128MB RAM, Windows-98se platform.
    As you want something that should work with Windows 98 Se, then perhaps you should try the Norton ghost version 7 (as far as i rem).

If you want to try paid ones, you can try Acronis true image and Norton ghost latest version. As far as i know both of them can make a image of hard drive( even if you are on windows 98 SE) when you run them by booting them up (not booting operating system).

Thank you Avinash, You solve my problem. Now I have created a Backup Image File of Windows98se system using Acronis True Image Home 2010 Bootable CD. I boot the system from ATIH2010 Boot CD and create a Image of win98se system. It need 256MB of RAM to create Backup Image. I upgrade RAM 256MB from 128MB and it is done. Thank You again.

Avinash Guest

welcome mate.

Glad i could help.