Thread: PC Health Optimizer Free Edition

PC Health Optimizer Free Edition

Hi

The PCHO Free Edition includes 12 maintenance tools in one easy program. These tools help you keep your computer running as fast as the day you bought the system new. The program never expires and is 100% spyware and adware free.

This edition does not include many of the 25+ utilities included with the paid version of PC Health Optimizer. Double the amount of utilities by purchasing the paid version today for just $19.95. Gain many features including a One-Click Optimizer and over a dozen new tools.
    Last edited by Avinash; 30-09-10 at 08:14 PM.

Hi ha14,

This thread is only for latest releases, and I found that this software hasnt been updated for over 2 years

See this link:
    DELETED

BTW, this is the 2nd thread about PC health optimizer you have posted in 2 days.

This is the other thread, I had left that open for your reply
    I do not recommend this software since WOT rating and Norton safe web rating is poor, check the other thread for the links for WOT and Norton ratings
    Last edited by Avinash; 30-09-10 at 08:15 PM.

OOps sorry if i made a mistake, not my intention, i used it recently, this why i reported here, didnt had a problem with the soft. I will be more careful in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ha14 View Post
    OOps sorry if i made a mistake, not my intention, i used it recently, this why i reported here, didnt had a problem with the soft. I will be more careful in the future.
    No problem buddy. I saw some of your other posts. pretty good

if there are no links posted, pls delete the complete thread.