Friend was bugging me to join here before but whenever I typed the URL it gets redirected. It would do that for about as long as I can remember then I stopped. Now I have a new connection (still flaky darn it) but now it connects here nicely. I usually read and read first prior joining. Saw some usernames that are familiarly(trusted ones at that) also and read their posts/comments. All in all what I see is a pleasant forum you can share openly here. There aren't any "wisecracks" yet as compared to other forums that bash newbies or something when you post a questions that seems a bit awkward. I see none like that here. That to me is okay because for a newbie nothing is more scarier than having been intimidated to ask freely (especially when English isn't his native tongue..or pc language/apps whatever is not his native job --this is just a diversion/hobby for me..).

Successive reading of post here shows how warm you guys are and there aren't many like that around. Try looking at the overclockers forums there those are wiseguys with money to spare on their pc-toys. This forum is about information/help/sharing and that is superb! That is "ace" in my book..always been and always will be

Cheers guys!