Hi Ashwin & Samuel !

Thanks for your kind comments, I'm glad you like it
Glad I could give something in return for all great tips & articles that comes from wonderful people in India, you own it guys!
Have to admit it was really fun to write this post above also

Will see, was thinking perhaps someone is curious of these links to Macbuntu & these theme's.
So promise to make another post with some pictures & links soon, asap when there's moment for it..(forgot and didn't thought of that when wrote it - sorry).

Temperature around 25-30°C...shore, Sounds very exotic in this moment for me..usually we have these degrees only during the month's June- to beginning of August but only when it's light outside.
Guess aircondition & cool drinks are very much appreciated in your area..Here we only need to put out a glass with water outside and it's frozen to ice after a couple of hours Like a natural ice-machine.
Only hearts is melting here in this moment and it still keep on snowing outside (around 25cm deep in the garden right now) Perfect for skiing for those who enjoy that kind of activities.

Yes, I agree ashwin. Grub can be a problem to get rid of and I've seen online that many complain of this.
I think it's mostly because there hasn't been so much of tutorials in how to replace different sorts of bootloaders and how to deal with MBR, bootsectors and that kind of things.
Think also that vast majority of users doesn't know so much about how an harddisk really looks like inside and how it is sett up to work or how MBR works when having several disk attached on the same computer...For instance "Host protected area", how many knows they can get back and regain lost space by using tools like HDAT2 on Hiren's boot CD and how many knows harddisks having buildt in passwords for reaching additional settings. Usually computers comes with preinstalled OS and no CD, that means some of these often have a special recovery-partition in get back to first stage if get into trouble and need to reinstall the computer. This partition are often saved inside the HPA or host protected area on the harddisk so just be careful to not delete this one if dealing with tools like HDAT2.

Sorry about the rain..Wish you good weather friends