Thread: Ad-Aware Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ad-Aware Pro is very simple to install. Installation process took maybe 3 minutes, even without rebooting computer.
    After Installation Ad-Aware Pro works in Simple Mode. You can switch to Advanced at the bottom of window (there are more options)
    There are 4 areas, each accessible via a button on the navigation bar (Main, Scan, Ad-Watch, Extras)
    - The Main button takes you to the Main page which outlines the status of the Ad-Aware updates and definitions, gives details about the last scan, and Ad-Watch.
    From this page you can also access support centre or schedule a scan
    - The Scan button takes you to the page which controls how scans will be carried out. Fast Smart Scan or Slower Full Scan (Profile Scan in Advanced Mode)
    - The Ad-Watch button takes you in real time protection area where you have the option of enabling or disabling protection for (processes, files, network, registry)
    - The Extras button opens a screen with TrackSweep. You can erases the track left behind after surf the web. (in Advanced Mode - IE, Opera, Firefox, Chrome)
    Everything is very simple, and nobody should have any problems with using the program.
    It is a little heavy for the memory RAM, it takes about 100MB. But it works fine.

Thanks Avi for this giveaway
    Last edited by Jakub; 20-12-10 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks a lot Avinash for giving me one of the best Anti Malware software in the world. I will try to test this great software after all..
    May Lord Jesus Bless You!

[lang=ro]I realy like Outpost Firewall Pro! It's the Best![/lang]

[lang=pl]ja nie wiem o co tu chodzi wogole[/lang]