Well unfortunately havent had the "need" to use the Ip Hider much lately.. my basic need for it is for when certain things are for "x country only" or when "US IP's blocked" type situation.. the thing with use proxies is, they will all have varying speeds, and ofc, never faster t han what yours currently is... my recommendation (if you havent done this already) would be to test the different ones.. if you try one and you notice that it is pretty slow, test another one out.. and keep doing so until you get the right one for you.. they might be different for every user and possibly dependent upon where you are located in correlation to them.. i know this isn't much and wish i could get the settings information for you.. but as of right now,, i just did a full restore and am in the process of re-installing everything.. and this is one that I still need to reinstall and pray my key didn't get jacked up, as in wont let me register as it is already been registered .. if that happens. gotta pray my backup got the key saved and i can hopefully try and restore it ;P

so, g/l with it and hopefully i will get to it soon and can maybe check it out some for ya.