Thread: Request or Wishes for Avinashtech forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Request or Wishes for Avinashtech forum

Hi friends

Hope you all is great & having a good time!

There came up something in my mind other day regarding both the blog and the forum. Lets calling it ideas for some improvement in make it easier for members and viewers in see links on pages to posts and make it more easy in get to what they want to read and in the same time helping people to understand what there is to find of material here for everyones leisure.

If starting with the blog I would love to give the tip in using the right pane for a collection of links to what have been posted before. Then viewers don't have to search that much on their own in go through the content page by page.

When go forward to the forum, there is one preview feature that could show more than last 11 posts that's been made. In the top menu "New Posts"
    This by some reasons:

-It doesn't show new viewers how big this forum really is and might produce failures for mistakes with double posts of material that already exist.

-It makes it difficult in see and find into the content of created posts.

-It doesn't gives a true image of how big Avinashtech forum really is for new people and there lay a risk for misunderstandings.

As people often are lazy they use this kind of features rather than a searchfunction in get the picture in what has been made or been written since last visit. Like everyone know, we like to use shortcuts that points us directly to where we want.

Is it possible to enhance this features in nearest future in help it up a bit?

Otherwise this is one of the best places I ever seen at internet!
    Great people and lots of good content
    Last edited by Emil; 26-01-11 at 02:20 AM.