Stop Products Made In China right now??? I think NO, why do I say so? After a long time thinking, I summed up these point to support my view. 1,As we all know China is a developing country with a large population. Most factories are labor-and resource-intensive industries, compared to many other countries the costs of labor force saved a lot. 2,And due to China also a country aboundant in natural resources, almost all the materials needed in production can be supplied home. 3,Most importantly, constant innovation of technology has brought to China tremendous changes. Many Hi-Tech products are now developed and applied in China, the productivity improved a lot. All these account for the good Chinese products with low price. You may also find many world famous companies have moved their factories to China in order to cut off their expenses.In fact, what they sell to you also Made In China.Can you say products Made In China not good?

- - - Updated - - -

How To Get Products Made In China In my opinion, with many years'experience in trade business between China and America, I think generally, there are two ways to find manufacturers in China: the internet and trade shows. The main trade show in China is the Canton Fair, which takes place two times a year in Guangzhou. It