Thread: Forum RULES : In simple Terms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Well, I have been open about everything on the forum. Regarding this issue, I know its not possible to defend if some forum or blog sends you a notice. Even if are able to defend , it takes a lot of time to prove that two guys are the same.

As I have faced this issue, I know how difficult it is to prove things like two guys are same.

Take the example of Raymond issue, till now they do not believe that i am a different guy than what they are thinking. So I put that in RULES to make my view clear on the forum.

After much thought, I am against that disclaimer thing too.

Just for the info, I did have been served a legal notice once for something like that, though it was not about copied content but something related to forum and blog. I had to remove that content immediately.

Hope you can understand my viewpoint.
    Np Avi..

Like I said, u already tasted sour stuff..

Requesting you to lock this thread to prevent any further posts...

Hi Grr,

You tell me to accept the rule buddy, but you wanted other member's opinions regarding the disclaimer.
    We meant to share stuff with people by helping them, not break rules or laws.
    But since there are legal issues involved, we must not post anything from other forums here.
    Besides we dont want to risk our membership with other forums too.
    No one in other forums will agree to the disclaimer.We may even get banned.

Yes i agree with Grr, lock this thread please