No grr i think it will come before. Do u even know why did ms introduce an av in the first place. So that it can control that market too. People will think who better than the creator of windows know to protect windows pc. I seriously doubt that day is not far away when we will have ms internetsecurity too(preinstalled). I would be the first one to kick it out, bcuz security and ms are very far way. And security by ms is a big joke. It is better we have many avs as it would be tough for malware makers. Suppose theres a malaware which targets KIS all other security softwares would be safe. If everyone migrated to ms security it would be the dream come true for a malaware maker.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Jeremy it is recommended u do a port test with ur software firewall by disabling your router.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Yup clyde pls keep that in mind. But if u want u can also use your router too np.