Thread: Sandboxie alterntives like BufferZone Pro..etc

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @avibky, Thanks for reply. When I started to install BZ it was with Avira and CIS existing already but I got into a BSOD and then it happened.. (..it's printed in the previous post). I was also trying to place a folder as exclusion in BZ but it cannot do that. It only identifies a file type as when I excluded Comodo and Avira processes previously. Okay I'll try again. I have a system image backup so whenever something goes awry I just use recover an image. Will get back here.

@corker, I used a system image with the SBIE program version 3.60 yesterday and it auto-updated to version 3.62. It asked to be activated but since mine expired the other day it won't accept the license anymore plus the settings I have cannot be used again. I have 6 sandboxes(each for a specific agenda/browser/app trial etc. I was left with only just one which was a default. It would not allow simultaneous usage of sandboxes but just 1. The pop-up of SBIE says that I cannot activate anymore due to the expiration date(1 year). And the program went into an "Unregistered version" with limited abilities(as mentioned cannot use 2 or more and cannot install a program in the sandbox for trial etc).

There was also something like a pop-up that said ..since this is an unregistered version you cannot do so and so..etc something and the program will time-out or stop or something...(cannot remember and forgot to take a snapshot). So I uninstalled/ re-installed as free user with configuration not saved. If I save the config when I uninstall, the set-up will be as when I was using an active license but the program will stop (--the pop-up something that I forgot to take a snapshot/can't remember). I can't seem to fix my post. Everytime I use the "Quick Reply" the format goes "continuous" making it difficult to read. How can this be fixed. I click edit and fix it but when I "Save Changes" it still is that way....
    Last edited by damien; 25-11-11 at 11:05 PM.