Thread: Ccleaner new version available

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    Thanks Ashwin, CCleaner is damn good freeware no doubt but I would prefer to stick with Glary's Utility Pro
    BTW any idea about Ace Utilities?

Also since IPL2010 thread is closed now I would like to convey that I am really happy and so cheerful that CSK won yesterday.I am glad to see you and Shiva as CSK fans here.Lets hope India wins 20-20 World Cup 2010 and CSK wins Champions League 2010 also
    BTW how did you partied CSK's victory over MI's?
    How about you too Shiva?
    Glary utilities may miss some registry values that Ccleaner can find. I recommend running Ccleaner, (the Cleaner and registry error checker) after a clean-up by Glary Utilities.

Ace Utilities is not free, i have not tried it and i certainly wont after a bad experience with Iolo Sys Mechanic in 2004.
    Dont mess with Registry cleaners unless you are 100% sure about what you are doing.

PS: Vivek, the IPL thread is locked, was hoping for some cheer from CSK fans, well i guess we can PM each other to discuss how we celebrated and on the T20 world cup. Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    PS: Vivek, the IPL thread is locked, was hoping for some cheer from CSK fans, well i guess we can PM each other to discuss how we celebrated and on the T20 world cup. Sent you a PM.
    Guys you can open a new thread in general forum about cheering and partying after CSK win. And for this thread

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Ace Utilities is not free, i have not tried it and i certainly wont after a bad experience with Iolo Sys Mechanic in 2004.
    Dont mess with Registry cleaners unless you are 100% sure about what you are doing.

Right said Ashwin. I also stay away from Iolo...last time I used any Iolo product was in 2005/2006....