Quote Originally Posted by soumakchatterjee View Post
Thanks Avinash.

I understand the KIS issue due to the difference in pricing structure. Just very cross that they should have told this to me when they sold it to me, or made it clear in some way on the packaging which mentions nothing on this. May be you can post something on the forum / blog such that people are aware of this.

Anyways, guess I have to suck it up. I have one license remaining which I will love to give to anyone at this forum as my 'forum joining gift' for free. If any of the members mails me on my personal email (soumak.chatterjee at gmail ) I can give him/her a working activation code.

The only restriction will be that the person needs to be from India, or else he/she will have the same problem as me.

Thanks
Soumak
Welcome Soumak. Well, here at forum I am one of the big kaspersky fans. So if you want you can give it to me or you can choose if someone else too asks for it. And once again welcome to the forum.

Regarding they not informing you abt this, well there are so many things written in EULA which we never read. But as you said, they should have been more clear.