Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
Well, long list of queries. I will try to answer as many as possible.

If you want KIS to ask you for every detection what to do, just go to General settings>>interactive protection and untick "select the action automatically". Also, go to File antivirus>> action on threat ..>> and untick select action automatically.

For every application, just go to application settings>> and untick load rules from kaspersky security network.

Also, you should enable all the modules instead of fine tuning them. I am using it for last 2 years and i will tell you default settings work best without any problems. You should enable all the modules that you have disabled.

I do have utorrent and KIs doesnt make a diff. May be its because you are playing too much with its settings.

Thanks Avi.

I did the following changes as per ur suggestion:
General settings>>interactive protection and untick "select the action automatically".
File antivirus>> action on threat ..>> and untick select action automatically [prompt for action]
go to application settings>> and untick load rules from kaspersky security network.

I'm still not comfortable enabling all the modules....and yes looking for a solution on utorrent speed.