Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
Thanks to the Revo support I was able to solve my problem, here's what happened: when I tried to install a program through Revo Uninstaller the monitoring bar looked like this:

And after that the setup I chose never started so I was unable to monitor the installation of programs.

What is the cause of this problem?? Sticky Password

When it's unlocked (after I typed the master password) Revo doesn't work correctly but, when Sticky Password is locked, the monitoring of softwares with Revo goes perfectly...I never imagined a password manager software could cause that kind of problems but I still like both Revo Pro and Sticky Password.
Interesting. They still haven't fixed that. It was a problem with Sticky Password 4. I complained about it last March in the questionaire "Why did you uninstall Sticky Password?"

They replied,

thank you for trying Sticky Password.

We already know about the Revo uninstaller issue- We´ll try to fix it.
Guess they haven't.

So, the answer from Revo is to Lock the password database? Is the solution from Revo?

That reminds me. I emailed Revo back in March as well but never heard back from them.

Thanks for reminding me about this Cosme and sharing what you've learned.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

hmmm, interesting, I can't edit a post containing a quote. Noticed that today.