Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
If starting with the blog I would love to give the tip in using the right pane for a collection of links to what have been posted before. Then viewers don't have to search that much on their own in go through the content page by page.

When go forward to the forum, there is one preview feature that could show more than last 11 posts that's been made. In the top menu "New Posts"
This by some reasons:
----
----
I just looked at the suggestions one by one. ON blog, We already have Tabs in Navigation bar for each category and apart from that on the side bar, you can find the most popular posts of blog , plus recent posts and Random Posts in bottom.

I avoid putting that Archieve link on blog which shows posts by month as IMHO it doesnt add any value to the blog either for a lazy reader or non lazy one.

If someone got anything specific, I would love to hear that. What more can be added ???

Regarding Forum, the view you were talking about, shows you posts/threads since you logged in last time. By default, the forum already shows posts/threads over the total period of forum.

Anything specific and I would be able to help everyone in a better way.