Thread: Duplicate Giveaway issue with other Forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Avi,

in response to ur post/announcement , i'm forced to make this one.

How would you justify members posting Freebies/Promotions/Giveaways; as they could be picked & posted from other forums/blog.

Is there a way member posting it could confirm the source to be only him/her?

Awaiting ur response on this..

Regards,
    Grr
    I dont think there is a need to heat things up here. Chill guys,

Grrr, i know you are aware of Avi's trouble with a 'big forum',and i know you dont mean harm by posting articles that you have posted there, but if they see your post here they might start another hate thread about him like they have already.

Or if you try to post articles from Avinashtech in the 'big forum', they might hate you too.
    We dont want that to happen.

That is why Avi has requested not to post stuff that has already been posted on other forums.
    You should see this from his point of view. Im sure you will understand buddy.

Nobody here is stopping anyone to post articles on other forums, it is everyone's individual right to be a part of any community he chooses.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    I dont think there is a need to heat things up here. Chill guys,

Grrr, i know you are aware of Avi's trouble with a 'big forum',and i know you dont mean harm by posting articles that you have posted there, but if they see your post here they might start another hate thread about him like they have already.

Or if you try to post articles from Avinashtech in the 'big forum', they might hate you too.
    We dont want that to happen.

That is why Avi has requested not to post stuff that has already been posted on other forums.
    You should see this from his point of view. Im sure you will understand buddy.

Nobody here is stopping anyone to post articles on other forums, it is everyone's individual right to be a part of any community he chooses.
    I understand that very well.

Until there is any further clarification from Avi, i'm stopping any such thread/articles, etc...to be at the safer side..