Thread: Sandboxie alterntives like BufferZone Pro..etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would recommend using Buffer Zone Pro. IT is now a freeware so no worries. As i said i personally use this and is very good. IF wanted u can also set your usb and cd drives to sandboxed runs so the malware runs in the sandbox. So just try it you will like it. I prefer it to Sandboxie. It also auto sandboxes certain suspicious programs automatically. IT also sandboxes any Internet based application automatically. So just give it a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    I would recommend using Buffer Zone Pro. IT is now a freeware so no worries. As i said i personally use this and is very good. IF wanted u can also set your usb and cd drives to sandboxed runs so the malware runs in the sandbox. So just try it you will like it. I prefer it to Sandboxie. It also auto sandboxes certain suspicious programs automatically. IT also sandboxes any Internet based application automatically. So just give it a spin.
    I really appreciate your input on this. Very intrigued about its abiliy to sandbox USB flash drives. Very handy!!

I'm wondering if if will work with BufferZonePro. Mainly because I mainly use Sandboxie to try out apps and to suss out what registry changes an app makes when it installs. BSA is the only app I know that makes it fairly easy to see registry changes.