EasyBCD

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

I don't understand Grr, why install Windows 7 when it already was installed?
That is the reason why this new entry is visible between XP and your first Win7 setup.

In the question of reaching your Sony Vaio recovery option to the recovery partition, I think it can show up with the tool EasyBCD as this entry should be saved in the BCD store.
That tool will also helping you to solve Windows 7 boot manager and all the Entries.
Just delete what's unnecessary but don't forget to check what has been installed first in the name of new systems and partitions on the disk. Usually it is the latest setups that shows up among the entries on the screen because these setups overwrites the old bootrecord & bootsector and MBR with it's new code. There is just one strange thing that is the same as it also was in XP if talking about the boot manager, they still don't delete what shows up on the screen even what is behind of written code to entries has been change when make a new install over another or side by side in dual boot. That's why you got one more I think.