Thread: Browser wars: Firefox vs Chrome - Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you both Caitlin Barker and Avinash for writing and publishing article. It was nice to read the post. I have been using Mozilla Firefox all this time but started thinking to switch to Google Chrome myself lately. All right then, I am gonna download and install Chrome to see which one suits me the most. No harm done just for changing web browser after all. If Chrome fails, then all I need is just switching back.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Thank you both Caitlin Barker and Avinash for writing and publishing article. It was nice to read the post. I have been using Mozilla Firefox all this time but started thinking to switch to Google Chrome myself lately. All right then, I am gonna download and install Chrome to see which one suits me the most. No harm done just for changing web browser after all. If Chrome fails, then all I need is just switching back.
    Well... me too keep switching between Firefox and Chrome. But for me , Firefox still my number one browser for loads of different reasons including addons. Chrome is improving a lot and I am using it more these days compared to previous days. Anyways, Competition is good for end users.