Thread: Spybot S&D Skins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you again Ash for your feedback. As far as the Adagio skin's text, I use that skin as my skin for Spybot and I can see the text fine. However since you are unable to read it, then yes I can change the text color. You can only modify the text color in the config file, and you would have to be familiar with code.

I will let you decide. Tell me what color you would like the text to be and I can modify it for you then post the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
    Thank you again Ash for your feedback. As far as the Adagio skin's text, I use that skin as my skin for Spybot and I can see the text fine. However since you are unable to read it, then yes I can change the text color. You can only modify the text color in the config file, and you would have to be familiar with code.

I will let you decide. Tell me what color you would like the text to be and I can modify it for you then post the fix.
    You mean the .ini file

How about a dark color, like black ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    How about a dark color, like black ?
    Sure thing Ash, I will get to it today.

Also, I am going to see about creating Spybot Avinashtech Edition! Maybe a blue and green themed one to match the Avinashtech logo. I'll talk to Avi to see if I can get permission to do so.

I'll see how much time I have today to work on this. I have a customer's PC here today that they totally messed up that I need to work on as well (There's my Easter Egg lol).

P.s. Here is a code for an Avinashtech Widget if anyone has a website they would like to put it on. I have mine on my Facebook Page.

Code:

Sample Screenshot:

Attachment 243

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
    Sure thing Ash, I will get to it today.

Also, I am going to see about creating Spybot Avinashtech Edition! Maybe a blue and green themed one to match the Avinashtech logo. I'll talk to Avi to see if I can get permission to do so.

I'll see how much time I have today to work on this. I have a customer's PC here today that they totally messed up that I need to work on as well (There's my Easter Egg lol).

P.s. Here is a code for an Avinashtech Widget if anyone has a website they would like to put it on. I have mine on my Facebook Page.
    Thanks Jeremy great job

Aww, too bad, you have to work on Easter.

Btw how do you put it on Facebook ? I am not good at FB