Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Thumbs up Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Version 1.50 (November 29th, 2010)

Overall Improvements:

1. Dramatically improved scan speed: up to 5 times faster.
    2. Dramatically improved stability of both the scanner and protection module (paid version only).
    3. More responsive: program loads up to 3 times faster, and protection module has lower impact on system resources (paid version only).
    4. New internal detection algorithms enable detection of more real-world malware.

New Features:

1. You can now add files and folders to the ignore list manually.
    2. Ability to schedule and unschedule scans and updates from the command line (paid version only).
    3. Notifications of blocked malicious websites now include additional details such as type, port, and process on Windows Vista and higher.
    4. Ability to include or exclude potentially unwanted programs (PUP), potentially unwanted system modifications (PUM), and peer-to-peer software (P2P) from scans and protection module detections.
    5. Dramatically improved flash scan (paid version only) -- designed to determine whether a more in-depth scan is needed, in less than 10 seconds on many machines.
    6. One-touch easy-to-use option to keep protection up-to-date automatically (paid version only).
    7. "Warn if database is outdated by:" option now warns if the database is far out-of-date (7 days by default), including for protection (paid version only).
    8. Ability to scan system startup locations for improved detection and to target persistent malware that may be obstructing removal.
    9. Right-click context menu scans now use heuristics.

Issues Fixed:

1. Improved compatibility with antivirus software.
    2. Fixed issue with "Recover if missed by" setting in scheduler not working correctly on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
    3. Fixed issue with "Recover if missed by" setting in scheduler not working for scans and updates scheduled to run 'Once'.
    4. Fixed issue with Heuristics.Shuriken causing the program to freeze or crash.
    5. Fixed issue with certain infections going undetected by the protection module in 64-bit Windows versions.
    6. Fixed issue with silent scans not creating logs in certain scenarios.

It is the best AntiMalware software and you can even seek assistance and help on any infections or problems arised through their Forum.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 Final

Issues Fixed:

1. Fixed issue with the scheduler not performing realtime updates.
    2. Fixed multiple issues with product crashing during a scan.
    3. Fixed issue with log not saving on certain command line scans.
    4. Fixed various issues with Finnish, Italian, and Norwegian languages.
    5. Fixed formatting and misspelling issues in product help file.

An updated in just 3 weeks....I knew something was wrong.

Grr: You are really something!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Grr: You are really something!
    and that something is many things..

I just receive my license when I open my email tonight and many thanks to Avinashtech.com for this giveaway. MBAM is really a good software to detect malwares and prevent its attack ensuring safety to your pc. I will start to install it and give my comments later.

Sorry wrong post. Will any moderator remove this post as I have already posted on software review/feedback? Thanks!
    Last edited by ellene; 23-12-10 at 08:23 PM.

Latest version v1.50.1 was released on 21/12/2010 to fix former problems during scanning.

Quote Originally Posted by ellene View Post
    I just receive my license when I open my email tonight and many thanks to Avinashtech.com for this giveaway. MBAM is really a good software to detect malwares and prevent its attack ensuring safety to your pc. I will start to install it and give my comments later.

Sorry wrong post. Will any moderator remove this post as I have already posted on software review/feedback? Thanks!
    No problem, it can stay.

Merry christmas

[lang=ru]Malwarebytes '-Malware - SUPER
    [/lang]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast