Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Show us your desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Yes there is a possibility it is a false positive. However it is definitely suspicious to have a website attempt to secretly download an executable file without the user's knowledge or consent. Since you downloaded directly from Deviant Art and not the Mirrored site you should be good, which I am very relieved. I am glad your scans came out clean too. It makes me feel better.
    Thanks Jeremy

Btw, I screwed up the system installing another skin and had to reinstall Windows

Back to Kaspersky now. I will take a full system backup using Easeus ToDo Backup

That is awful Ash that you had to reformat. I had to do that not too long ago and it is a lot of work getting all of your programs and settings back in order. Best of luck my friend and I hope you're up and running back to normal as soon as possible. If you need any help please contact me, I'll do whatever I can to help if you need it.

That is awful Ash that you had to reformat. I had to do that not too long ago and it is a lot of work getting all of your programs and settings back in order. Best of luck my friend and I hope you're up and running back to normal as soon as possible. If you need any help please contact me, I'll do whatever I can to help if you need it.
    Yeah everything is ok now.

I had a Windows 7 ISO, which was unfortunately for Windows 7 Ultimate, while my license was for Professional.

Had to download EFI remover utility to remove the efi.cfg from the ISO and re-install windows 7 Professional and activate my license again.

To be on the safe side, I have taken a backup of the system partition using Easeus Todo Backup. 7.75 GB

Lion Skin pack has been updated.

UPDATE: New version 11.0 released which comes with some updates, fixes and new Steve Jobs wallpaper and installer.

Thanks for news about the update
    Last edited by Ashwin; 17-10-11 at 10:11 AM.

Lion Skin Pack by Hamed has been updated.

What's new in Lion Skin Pack 12.0:
    November 2nd, 2011

· fix bugs and problems
    · new installer
    · add new dashboard with widget

Thank you for the update Ashwin. The theme looks good except I do not like the black bar on the taskbar that highlights menu items. Maybe there is a way to get rid of that menu on the taskbar. I liked it when it was an all Silver taskbar with black apple start button. Let me know if you decide to try it and post a screenshot if you don't mind.

Thank you for the update Ashwin. The theme looks good except I do not like the black bar on the taskbar that highlights menu items. Maybe there is a way to get rid of that menu on the taskbar. I liked it when it was an all Silver taskbar with black apple start button. Let me know if you decide to try it and post a screenshot if you don't mind.
    Downloading now. Have to uninstall old one and install the new one.

Will post the screenshot.

Thanks Ashwin, I appreciate it. I always liked the Lion themes, want to make sure this one is good too and I value your input.

Well here is a screenshot:

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/...n-Mactheme.png

Note: I did not install all the "extras". Just 2 or 3.

I think you are talking about the Finder Bar, Jeremy

Sam showed me a screenshot from softpedia:

Yuck....

Btw this is my Win-Mac theme

Still needs lot of Metro icons and other stuff.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 04-11-11 at 12:27 PM. Reason: new screenshot

Thank you Ashwin for the screenshot and info. So I can download and install the Lion theme 12 but opt-out of installing the Finder Bar? I like the way you have the taskbar in your screenshot and would like mine to look that way if I install it. Is that possible with Lion Theme 12 then? Like Sam showed you, those screenshots of the theme on Softpedia for the Taskbar looks yuck with the black finder bar.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast