Thread: Personal Giveaways at Forum- A Small clarification

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Hi EMIL,

i JUST ADDED THE REASON FOR THE RULE. HAVE A LOOK. i AM FEELING REALLY BAD TODAY
    Hi Avinash, I'm so sorry if I wrote something stupid, hope you feel better now
    No harm done with me, everything is cool

It was only the suggestion with 500posts & 6months that I'm afraid could be seen as a bit to much for some members but with me it's ok. Nice to see it's changed now
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Hi Avinash, I'm so sorry if I wrote something stupid, hope you feel better now
    No harm done with me, everything is cool

It was only the suggestion with 500posts & 6months that I'm afraid could be seen as a bit to much for some members but with me it's ok. Nice to see it's changed now
    Cheers
    I am fine mate. Cheers. Sometimes its tough to manage forum and hence few rules come into place. No "Sorry" needed between friends.

But all rules on this forum can be amended or even deleted if required. Its not a big deal.

And as you said before, we will always be "the most friendliest forum at universe"

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Right now, I am still in a mood to trust every member of forum. So until someone kicks me with Giveaways with Pirated key, I am not going to ask for verification. Its for the members holding giveaways to make sure the keys are genuine. If someone is not sure PM me or any other MOD.

[lang=pl]Who is the winner of Comodo Internet Security licence key giveaway???[/lang]