Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREE ---> Safe Returner Giveaway worth $29.95

@TheGame Thats quite a bunch of security softwares, but since they arent running in real time I guess we can assume they arent causing the trouble.
    Luckily Avi also uses Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 on his 64 bit PC, but we'll need to wait for a couple of days till he is back.

In the meantime, you could try the beta version and see if it works.

I have installed the latest stable version of Safe returner (trial version), it works fine on my PC, 32 bit Windows XP Home OEM SP 3
    Last edited by Ashwin; 07-11-10 at 11:11 AM.

so were u finally able to install either the standard or beta on 64-bit?

I did as instructed by the tech support e-mail. I put the beta.exe in the install folder and ran it. (I also tried running it as Administrator as you suggested Grr). The same problem occured. The program would start up, but then lock up as it tried to initialize. I am going to send a detailed bug report back to their support team and maybe they wil be able to gather information about the cause of the problem. Since the members here who are using Windows 7 32-bit do not seem to be having problems, then my guess is that it is indeed Windows 7 64-bit that is the problem. I just find it odd that if that if it is not compatable with Windows 7 64-bit, that the tech who replied to my e-mail didn't mention it. I will report back once I hear back from themwhen I send them the bug report.

Again thank you all for your continued support in trying to resolve this isuue. It is very much appreciated.

Welcome TheGame. Tomorrow Avinash would be back. So he could give it a try on his 64-bit PC.

Giveaway Over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12