Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What prompted you to join this Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    AVG license..
    As he said in chatbox, he already passed on to a friend who needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    @Alpha, Glad to hear some honest talking here. May be you can transfer that AVast license to someone else who may need it.
    Thnx avi but m sorry coz i hv already gave that key to one of my frnd.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    As he said in chatbox, he already passed on to a friend who needed.
    lol///u said Avast & I corrected it to AVG

Well, don't remember exactly but think it was by a giveaway that was announced at Raymonds forum last winter in December. I do remember it felt like a friendly place with an relaxed and soft attitude.
    I been active on a couple of other forums before and even tried to change the attitudes on one big forum in my own country to become more friendly and open for new members. Don't know but assume much of how it's going to look like and how it's going to become in the end lays very much on those who manage these forums. Some people prefer a harder macho stile with much surface and sometimes it's difficult to participate in discussions if perharps having an more soft personality.
    I like these forums there people can be as they are and don't have to pretend be something else.
    Another thing which I noticed is this with religious believes and how big influence this has on how we treat each other at internet if this is included in our background or reached some experience from life. It's interesting to see the difference from forum to forum.

I have a strong believe that this forum have all good chances in become a really great place and you already there //Cheers Mates

[Lang = hr] Na Ove Stranice Sam naišao sasvim slučajno. Napisao nekoliko komentara da pokušam dobiti licencu. Nakon toga pogledao o čemu se piše Na forumu. Teme SU MI SE svidjele ja Sada Sam Član foruma. Forum jos uvijek proučavam. [/ Lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    [Lang = hr] Na Ove Stranice Sam naišao sasvim slučajno. Napisao nekoliko komentara da pokušam dobiti licencu. Nakon toga pogledao o čemu se piše Na forumu. Teme SU MI SE svidjele ja Sada Sam Član foruma. Forum jos uvijek proučavam. [/ Lang]

Google translation:

On these pages I stumbled quite by accident. He wrote a few comments to try to get a license. After that, look at what it says on the forum. Topics liked Now I am a member of the forum. The still studying.

Well I am a tech lover and a fan of freebies.I guess I found Avinashtech at right time,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Well I am a tech lover and a fan of freebies.I guess I found Avinashtech at right time,LOL
    I thought the left time

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    I thought the left time
    Ha Ha Samuel,very funny
    Btw what is left time?

[langtitle=fr]convivial[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]bonjour,

je suis arrivé par hasard sur votre forum, et j'en suis très content, il est trés bien fait, agréable, et les offres qui y sont faites sont très intéressantes et malgré que je sois français, je comprends un peu l'anglais, mais c'est pas un soucis puisque le forum est traduit.

alors continuez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/lang]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast