Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PDF suite software user experience or comparisons..

I have Nitro PDF Professional. I mainly use it to convert PDF files to Word (doc and rtf). I can combine word documents and pdf documents into a single PDF file. All these can be done just from the right-click menu. We can take screenshots of region of a PDF file, inside NPPro. It copies that screenshot to clipboard, which can be saved or edited by using photo editors like Irfanview. You can extract images from NPPro and there are many features that are very useful, but I didn't tried all those features .

Hi all;

Thanks for the replies here. Am currently using PDF-Xchange Viewer Pro much faster than Foxit I might say. Editing is also more okay. But the quality of rendering is still tops for Adobe Reader. I don't know abut the new Adobe Reader X with sandbox yet haven't downloaded it yet. Stuck with Tracker-Software here. How about simple editing..watermarking and stuff...anyone used editing features or two different readers/editors...

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Does Nitro Pro permit conversion of PDF files to PPT?

Hi guys; Am on trial for Foxit Phantom Suite now a bit edgy unlike Adobe but it get's the work done. Still not used to it though...anyone used Phantom lately?

I like Nitro Pro much better than ExpertPDF. My favourite software is Abbye, though.

Hi guys;

Been a while sorry, just finished taking PDFXchange Viewer Pro a spin for 3 months doing office stuff at home and now using Foxit Phantom ver2 now(3 weeks different machine Windows 7 x32..hopefully will try it out fully). Noticed a difference in loading speed and rendering from PDFX Pro. FoxitPhantom shows it more fast and much more clarity. Seem to remember the clarity of Adobe Reader Pro ver8 but need to install the hdd which has it (with Adobe CS3)....I was dumbfounded. When I tried-out Foxit last March it was not that much so opted to use the freeware version of PDFXchange viewer which had more capabilities that the Foxit Reader freeware. On conversion to word docs I seem to think that AnyBizSoft's is more better though have not compared other products yet.

Next in line is Nitro PDF Pro (hope I get a free license for this because 30days is not enough to check it out..lol!)

Well, Happy New Year all!
    Last edited by constantine; 04-01-11 at 02:07 AM. Reason: added comment on Adobe Reader Pro ver8

I use foxit to read pdf and to convert pdf to word.

Both work well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12