Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ad-Aware Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Hallo Dear Avi,
    I had try to test this on My Windows but I found it loads slow at the first time & also when I use it. Does it happen because of I use Norton or not? Or maybe because My Windows is Vista x64? I really don't know what's the problem I had..

THX, LJBU!

Quote Originally Posted by asrielrusdyawan View Post
    Hallo Dear Avi,
    I had try to test this on My Windows but I found it loads slow at the first time & also when I use it. Does it happen because of I use Norton or not? Or maybe because My Windows is Vista x64? I really don't know what's the problem I had..

THX, LJBU!
    Hello, I have never used this software, but according to its description it has a real-time antivirus. You shouldn't use Norton and this one at the same time because both have real-time protection, it's very possible that this is causing the slowdowns.

Also their web page says that ad-aware pro is compatible with 64-bit vista:

Supported Operating SystemsWindows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000 Pro

Smile Mayur

Thanks a lot Avinash for giving me one of the best Anti Malware software .
    thank you again for giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    Hello, I have never used this software, but according to its description it has a real-time antivirus. You shouldn't use Norton and this one at the same time because both have real-time protection, it's very possible that this is causing the slowdowns.

Also their web page says that ad-aware pro is compatible with 64-bit vista:
    @asrielrusdyawan What Cosme said is true. You should not use more than 1 realtime anti-virus products on your computer. That is what is causing the slow down

[langtitle=pl]Ad-Aware Pro License key[/langtitle]

[lang=pl]Hi
    Thanks for the Ad-Aware Pro License key. I use this program and just finishing my pro version license. Ad-Aware Pro very well cleaned your computer from unwanted visitors, ie, from malicious software from viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, malwaremi ....... I wish you a healthy sunny holidays.
    Marek
    Poland[/lang]

[lang=pl]ja nie wiem o co tu chodzi wogole[/lang]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123