Thread: Mamutu Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Mamutu Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

This thread is created for discussion about Mamutu, the Giveaway that's live on blog soon and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:
    Last edited by Avinash; 14-12-10 at 01:29 PM.

Not a bad program after you get it figured out and adjusted for your programs.

I had try to test this software but I don't have an internet connection so maybe I'll try to test it when I had connect my Laptop to internet later.. Anyway, Thanks a lot Avinash for the Great Software.. May Lord Jesus Bless You!

I haven't received this prize up till now. I bet that is because my mail address by which I was participating is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    I haven't received this prize up till now. I bet that is because my mail address by which I was participating is dead.
    I had already sent the licenses to winners. I don't have any backup. Also, its almost 2+ months and you are a member here too. You could had told me long time back if you are one of winners and not received the keys.

Also, the keys are only sent to email address used in the contest and in no circumstances to any other email address.

I have 2 license of mamutu. If you want i can sent a license to you.

Thanks Alpha but that would not be necessary. I am set with my current subscription. I also have one left. So I'll think about your offer........ two years from now.