Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

This thread is created for discussion about Emsisoft Anti-Malware, the Giveaway that's live on blog soon and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:
    Last edited by Avinash; 14-12-10 at 01:28 PM.

I have used Emsisoft on multiple computers for one year and a half now. Good program. Its detection rate is simply fantasti. Is GUI is beautiful and quite intuitive. It does have some FP's on a rather regular basis, but it does rescan on boot-up everything quarantained, so no harm done. Updates are regular, but sometimes quite large, which might be a problem if you are on a dial-up connection (which I am not). On start-up it takes Emsisoft AM some time to be fired up and I do get warning for Windows Security Centre sometimes. Fortunately, when you install the program it can be configured to start more quickly, though personally I have never bothered to do so. It used to be resource hungry, but its footprint has gtreatly improved in the recent past.
    What can I say more, I love it

I will take one please.

anti malware

I would like to try the anti malware which may improve my pc performance

thanks to you in this beautiful version of the program will use pro. Thank you very much ...

It's a overall wonderful standalone or helpful software for additional scanning similar like MBAM.
    Myself have been using it together with Comodo CIS and it works great in give an enhanced protection. A couple of years back there were issues in this program and it froozed & chrashed quite often. Now it happen more seldom but there is still one thing that occur occasional when turning off the computer, the captcha protection doesn't like to be closed.
    Finaly, I wish this software could be free like MBAM as they both make similar results in tests.

I received my license in email.

thanks, Cg

[lang=ru]У меня уже пол года пашет Emsisoft Anti-Malware. Только под его защитой плюс Online Armor Premium чувствуешь себя спокойней! Незадумываясь купил лицензию увидев вот это[/lang]
    Last edited by Avinash; 28-12-10 at 11:23 AM.

[lang=ru]Emsisoft Anti-Malware-- SUPER[/lang]

[lang = ru] супер программа [/ язык]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast