Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Discussion and Review/feedback

[lang=pl]Używam darmowej wersji od dawna. Co Internet Security przepuścił - MBAM znalazł. Wiem, że trochę obciąża system podczas pracy /Intel Core2Duo radzi sobie/, ale najważniejsze, że MBAM jest skuteczny. O wersji Pro czytałem, że zdarza się jej przed odpowiednią konfiguracją blokowanie "dobrych stron". Czy to prawda? Nigdy nie używałem Pro. Mam nadzieję, że uda mi się to sprawdzić ...[/lang]

[lang=pl]Jest to niezastąpiony program wykrywający malware. Używam go od wersji 1,48 i muszą przy=znać że się bardzo szybko rozwija - szybkość skanowania wzrosła kilkukrotnie. Program z łatwością znajduje malware które przepuścił antywirus. Wygranie licencj byłoby fajnym prezentem.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    yeah.. Grr.. i am sure.. I am quite positvie that the "5x Faster" is not going to happen with everyone,, but people are definitely seeing the 2-3x faster for sure.. not sure what happen with yours.. dont recall, but didn you post the specs of your machine that it ran on?? since i know you were looking for a new laptop, did you by chance run this on an older machine, with like XP or something and maybe a lower amount of ram??

Also.. you put on there how it was heavy on a full scan using about 70mb... not sure i would call it "heavy" but again, if an older machine that is ram limited, then yes this would be.. heck.. i think some AV's hit this and are considered light ..but for the most part.. for myself, i dont see an effect on performance when this runs.. but i am also using a core i7 quad with 6gb ddr3 ram as well.. so that helps quite a bit.

but.. again.. definitely great to have and as long as you set it to do scans when you are not using it.. it is really lightweight on the realtime protection so if scans on your off time.. shouldnt be too much of a hassle, even for those with an older pc

Zug, it is a XP, Core 2 Duo, 2GHz..1Gb Ram..

k.. could be a good reason then heck.. with what i got running now.. im using just over 1gb of ram for background stuff hehe.. glad i have 6gb :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    i have 6gb :P
    Ii envy you..

I was planning to enter this giveaway to compare MBAM Pro to SUPERAntiSpyware Pro I already have all this time but I changed my mind. I decide to give opportunity to others and will wait for the review. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by corker; 22-12-10 at 01:35 PM.

For me , MBAM is more than good, I am using it free version just for situation the main security suite fails to protect my PC. The on-demand scanning is fast and achieving high accuracy. I would buy it right away, if it is available for sell in my country
    Congratulation Avi with all best wishes

I wonder how the pro version is on resource usage?

I entered this big one, also installed free version, hope that I could win one

MBAM is very good protection for your computer, detects a lot of risks.
    Other programs often find nothing but MBAM finds a threat.
    I have MBAM and SAS and MBAM is much better.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast