Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Armor Premium: Discussion and Review/feedback

Ibheck.. are you refering to setting a password so that no one can make changes to it??
    if you are

go to the icon in your system tray and right click it... near the top.. you will see the option for "Set Password" and this should take care of it... it too has the password feature OA is great

Hope that helps ya
    Zug

Thanks to Avinashtech.com for this great giveaway! I am still using Online Armor Free now which will be expired next week and it's the right time to extend it with the license won here. With it you can easy check all items listed on the menu and it provides keylogger. It has several working modes to suit different requirement and it does protect me from hacking and password stealing. Most important of all, it works well with my AVG AntiVirus 2011.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Can anyone tell how I can retrieve my license number if later on I have to reinstall the software again owing to unforseen reasons? Thanks for the assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Ibheck.. are you refering to setting a password so that no one can make changes to it??
    if you are

go to the icon in your system tray and right click it... near the top.. you will see the option for "Set Password" and this should take care of it... it too has the password feature OA is great

Hope that helps ya
    Zug
    thank you very much, I'm relieved now

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Thanks to Avinashtech.com for this great giveaway! I am still using Online Armor Free now which will be expired next week and it's the right time to extend it with the license won here. With it you can easy check all items listed on the menu and it provides keylogger. It has several working modes to suit different requirement and it does protect me from hacking and password stealing. Most important of all, it works well with my AVG AntiVirus 2011.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Can anyone tell how I can retrieve my license number if later on I have to reinstall the software again owing to unforseen reasons? Thanks for the assistance!

Login to your Online-armor account here --->
    you can register the license and activate it later, or reset the key to install it on another pC

Sorry Avinash i am posting late, i got my key , thanks you very much for the key .I used online armr ++ and free , now time to use online armor premium ,

Hi
    Thanks for Online Armor license key. I do not have this program, but I use online banking, and I hope that the program Online Armor will enhance my Security
    Marek
    Poland
    Last edited by kosma04; 24-12-10 at 02:18 AM.

I like the firewall features a lot especially the solid protection against keyloggers and phishing techniques. I prefer the automatic settings & its easy to use. Thanks Avinash.

Quote Originally Posted by ibheck View Post
    This software may be a weakness, the absence of the password feature
    because my computer is often used by friends the password feature is very important to me
    You must be kidding. OA does have a password facility !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ibheck View Post
    thank you very much, I'm relieved now
    Set Password – Allows you to set a password to restrict access to Online Armor’s settings by anyone that does not know the password. More information can be found on the .

I was one of the winners of OA. Here's my feedback:

I installed the software with the emailed key ( also registered my online armor account ), after that the wizard started, but it seems that wizard didn't attend Hogwarts because it froze analyzing my start menu . After canceling it, I had to restart my computer to finish the installation. I did some tests to verify it was working correctly and everything seemed fine until I tried to check my email, I couldn't open that page or any other https page with any browser. Maybe it's because I have kaspesky internet security installed but with the firewall disabled (I didn't want to uninstall it because I have many days left from one of the chinese promotions), for now I uninstalled OA to check whether the https pages will open or not, I'm thinking about installing OA on another computer or maybe uninstall KIS to see if the problem persists, either way I'm surely going to use the license.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast