Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Armor Premium: Discussion and Review/feedback

Online Armor Premium: Discussion and Review/feedback

This thread is created for discussion about Online Armor Premium, the Giveaway that's live on blog and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:

Not a bad firewall, if you have the right anti-virus and anti-spyware to go with it. Zone alarm Fan here myself so I will have to pass on this. For others it is a great firewall for banking and security, you definitely should go for this one.

Smile Online Armor Premium,

I never heard about the software,but its looking better for online banking users.

Congrats to all winners.
    OA Premium is a good Firewall & acts very aggressive since last year.
    I like specially its anti-keylogger & cookie cutter features.
    Thank you AvinashTech giving me opportunity to win OA Premium license again.
    Thanks Avinash , I received the email license already.

Online Armor

Online armor is a very good firewall. Most of the free antivirus programs are not protect from internet hacking ,etc. But armor can protect PC from hacking, password stealing ,etc .

wooow... win the key... again going to use it in my home pc... long time back i used it and it was really working great for me... thanks avi

I'm using this software, I did not change any settings
    Can someone help me how to properly manage ?

Quote Originally Posted by ibheck View Post
    I'm using this software, I did not change any settings
    Can someone help me how to properly manage ?

Welcome to the Online Armor Online Help
    This document will help you understand how Online Armor works and how to use it. Online Armor is made to be easy to use while providing effective protection, however if you should have any questions not covered in these pages then please visit our support forums at
    This help document is organized as follows:

• Welcome – The Welcome section provides very basic information about Online Armor that every Online Armor user should know.
    • Key Features – The Key Features section provides information about the key aspects of, and concepts behind, Online Armor’s protection. This section will help you understand what each feature is, how it works, and why Online Armor incorporates it.
    • Getting Started – The Getting Started section will help you get Online Armor installed and ready to go.
    • Using Online Armor – This section will help you understand how to use Online Armor; from pop-ups to fine tuning Online Armor’s protection.
    • Frequently asked Questions – Answers to commonly asked questions about Online Armor.

We also include video clips in Adobe Flash format, demonstrating common tasks and further explaining features. Links to the video clips can be found at the bottom of many of the help pages.

comodo and online armor are the best firewall . I like both. you try it and feel how it good.

This software may be a weakness, the absence of the password feature
    because my computer is often used by friends the password feature is very important to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast