Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online Armor Premium: Discussion and Review/feedback

Sorry for the late post - it's a busy season. I have received the key, and based on hakah's feedback, have installed in on laptop with AVG. Thanks a lot!

I am in trouble with armor firewall.Whenever i install it on windows 7 ,all my programs stopped working and displays an error that "----.exe is not started correctly".I have restarted my Pc several times but the result was the same.I have also reinstalled the firewall ,but it is of no use.Please help me,please.

Quote Originally Posted by niroop View Post
    I am in trouble with armor firewall.Whenever i install it on windows 7 ,all my programs stopped working and displays an error that "----.exe is not started correctly".I have restarted my Pc several times but the result was the same.I have also reinstalled the firewall ,but it is of no use.Please help me,please.
    try to repair the firewall installation.

and post a screenshot of the error

sounds like your programs are "blocked" as well.. if you open up the GUI.. go to the Programs tab on the left.. then sort them by "last detected" (is how i sort so i can see most recent thing blocked on top etc) and then look and see if you see your pgoram.. i had a similar issue and it was OA auto blocking the program.. whether install or runnig.. maybe you didnt select it to make everything on your computer as "Allowed" or "Trusted" and it didnt get your input for it.. that would be my best guess for now.. see if that corrects.. if not.. like Grr said.. get us some screenshots..

zug

Try what Grr and Zug suggested. if that doesn't help, try this

Uninstall Online Armor, restart the PC.

Re-install it, make sure that the scan for trusted programs finishes, now restart the PC again.

OA should initialize for the first time, takes about a minute or two.

Select training mode (from the tray icon) to see if the programs run properly.

If everything is fine, switch to normal mode

Yeah, Basically what Ash said.. Afther that "initial" scan, it should go into a temporary "learning mode" in which I believe it tells you to continue to act normal as if it wasnt scanning (or tells you to chill out untill complete, been a while since install so cant totally recall, sorry) and then that takes just a min or so and then it is done and everything "should" be working fine... let us know how it goes

I have tried to do what you all said but nothing works.
    I have reinstalled it,also checked the "Make trusted everything" box during installation but nothing works.
    Whenever i start my Pc everything stopped working except armor and kaspersky antivirus trial.
    The error says"The application was unable to start correctly(0*c0000142).Click ok to close."

Sorry i am not able to take the screen shots of the error as all programs has stopped working till i restored my system to the recent restore point.
    Please suggest me some more things.
    i have attached the installation screenshots.

niroop: You can register as member in Emsisoft Forum and submit your problem to seek their assistance and your problem will then be solved.

[lang=tr]onlıne armor çok güzel fakat çok meşgul ediyor [/lang]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123