Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

This thread is created for discussion about Revo Unintstaller Pro, the Giveaway that's live on blog soon and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:

Revo free is my favorite piece of software...thanks so much for the opportunity to get the pro version! Good luck to me

[lang=pl]Chcę go mieć, bo pomaga utrzymać porządek w systemie, ale obawiam się czy dam radę opisać Revo Uninstaller Pro jak wygram. Attachment 106
    Dzięki za szansę ...[/lang]

Wow what a great give away, I also have the free version and it does so much more than unistalling a software. Wipe your hardrive, clean internet tracks, run malious malware program, check and change your startup items, kill processes, and so much more. If you do not have the free program get it.

I use Revo Uninstaller Pro and if I am correct, Evidence Remover is a feature that lets us erase a given number of particular data so it cannot be recovered. In other word, it is the same as TuneUp Eraser, without the context menu (right click) option. I am not sure which algorithm is implemented, though. While Unrecoverable Delete exterminates all data from drive partition at once. But I must remind you to not try Unrecoverable Delete unless you know what you will be doing.

[langtitle=fr]the best[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]bonsoir,

j'utilise la version gratuite de revo uninstalleur et j'en suis ravis mais je viens d'acheter un pc avec windows seven en 64 bits et la version free n'est pas conseillée ils préconisent la version pro mais pour moi elle est chère, mais j'avoue que ce logiciel nettoie en profondeur la base de registre sans faire de dégâts sur le pc.

@+[/lang]

I have been using the free version of Revo Uninstaller for years it is a great uninstaller i would love a chance to win copy.
    Thank you for the chance.

Hi,all.
    'googybear' here. I just want to basically echo what most of the other members say about Revo Uninstaller Pro. It does Sooo much more than the 'free' version does - in fact,it should really be re-classified as an 'optimiser' rather than simply another uninstaller. I have the free version like most people,but when I downloaded a trial of 'Pro',I was really impressed,and wanted to buy it right away. However,here in England,there does not seem to be any way to purchase it apart from over the internet,which I am reluctant to do.So, I just thought that I would have a go at winning one,as I don't know how else i'm going to get it,ha,ha!
    'Bye!

Revo Uninstaller Review

I have used uninstallers as part of a multi- purpose application, to replace the Windows Add-Remove app, but I think a stand-alone uninstaller may be more thorough. I would like to give Revo a try.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast