Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: AnVir Task Manager Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    I am yet to get familiarize with this one,though it reminds me of WinPatrol.Who knows, maybe it even better than WP.

Njoy the colorful icons in ur system tray..

Hi,

thanks for your great Birthday Celebrations Giveaway.
    Congrats to all other winners.
    I also received my license key and will install it later to test.

Best regards
    BlogWurm

Received my license and I've been using the program for the last week. I really like very detailed information about running process and services. And finally I have an easy to use tool to tell me what processes are doing disk access. Very handy tool and very happy I won a license. Thank you.

[lang=pl]Szczerze mówiąc, wcześniej nie znałem i nie używałem tego programu... ale bazując na bardzo dobrej recenzji zdecydowałem się wziąć udział w konkursie i na pewno tego nie żałuję!
    W skrócie można powiedzieć, że jest to Menedżer zadań systemu Windows/Panel sterowania w jednym bardzo estetycznym opakowaniu....po zapoznaniu się z obsługą można w szybki i bardzo łatwy sposób monitorować i analizować wszystkie procesy i usługi, programy startowe itd....w szczególności przydaje się do śledzenia niebezpiecznych dla komputera procesów, uruchamianych przez różnego rodzaju wirusy czy trojany niewykryte przez zainstalowane na komputerze oprogramowanie antywirusowe..

Dziękuję Avinash![/lang]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567