Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUPERAntiSpyware Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

SUPERAntiSpyware Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

This thread is created for discussion about SUPERAntiSpyware, the Giveaway that's live on blog soon and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:

Another great one Avi... SAS is definitely a great piece of software.. currently still using the free version as I have not yet been able to get my hands on the pro.. just to be 100% certain.. a user doesnt want to run SAS PRo and MBAM Pro at same time right/.?? being that both are pratically the same type of software... the general idea on set up with those 2 pieces would be get 1 as the Pro and use the other as the Free version for On Demand correct??

i just wonder which might perform better as pro.. MBAM pro has always been great.. but SAS seems to be really nice as well.. entered as I wanna use SAS on main PC with MBAM as the On demand for that one and compare

but as always a great tool.. this piece has found quite a few things .... though like MBAM and others.. it doesnt like the Nirsoft software tools /snicker

I would love to try SAS and am curious how compatible it is with Malwarebytes and Norton Internet Security 2011 is.

Well, its like you should not run two security applications of same type in real time. You can use one as a real time and other as on demand scanner.

I have been using SuperAntispy for about 3 years now I run a full scan once a week and a quick scan every day, there is not many days go by where it does not find somthing i am using Vista Home Premium and Norton Security Suite 2011 and I wouldn't be without SuperAntispyware I would love to be in the put in the draw for a lifetime licence. Thank you for the chance

I have used SAS Pro, but without a license now. Hope to win it.

hi avinash

i would like to get superantispyware pro due to i m surfing to much and need extra protection.i ll appreciate that if you count me in. thank you

this is a good forum. I want to try this software. thansk for all

Missed MBAM, I would hope to win this valuable prize

Received my license avi. Thanks for it. Btw i hvnt used it so can anybody tell me which is better this one or mbam?

Thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast