Thread: Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Feedback

Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Feedback

Just want to share some feedback on the above software which i recently won a license thanks to Avinashtech.

I tried ripping & burning DVD and its pretty fast and easy few click operation.

I like the nice, clean user interface and one click buttons.

Converting a video & audio file also fast and didn't encounter any problems so far.

I haven't tested all the other functions yet but i'm really liking Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate a lot.

I've used ConvertX2DVD before and its great but to have an all in one program like Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate is very convenient and suits my needs.

Thank you very much Avinashtech once again for kindly giving me the opportunity to win a license for this great program.

Avinash Guest

Re: Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by darma
    Thank you very much Avinashtech once again for kindly giving me the opportunity to win a license for this great program.
    Welcome mate. I always keep try to get something good for you guys.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback. Its good to hear that the software is fast and good as I have talked about in the post.

stay tuned for more freebies, but every time I need feedback about the software's I giveaway.

Re: Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Feedback

Installed Daniusoft few hours ago and the interface left me confused at first. I am used to converters like Any video and audio converter, DBpowerAMP etc. But in no time I have managed to know how to use it. I mainly use converters to convert songs for my portable device. After the conversion is complete I have to copy those songs to the device manually. Thanks for the license Avinash, Daniusoft has been saving my time by converting and then copying to device automatically. Nice giveaway. Appreciate your effort.

Re: Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    stay tuned for more freebies, but every time I need feedback about the software's I giveaway.
    Ya, for sure. I am also ready to give feedback about the software that you give EVERY TIME!
    So, if you want feedback everytime...I have to win everytime...

Hi

This is my first post here. Thanks to Avinash for giving me an opportunity to give a feedback.

I just installed this software a few hours ago. Installed fine in Windows 7. It offers wide range of features like DRM Removal, DVD Ripper, DVD Burner, Media Converter, Ringtone Maker and Media Transfer. Just tried converting a .vob file to .avi and this one did it very fast. I had errors with the other softwares. This one worked flawlessly. Thanks to Avinash and Daniusoft for offering this nice software.

Quote Originally Posted by onspeeduser
    Hi

This is my first post here. Thanks to Avinash for giving me an opportunity to give a feedback.

I just installed this software a few hours ago. Installed fine in Windows 7. It offers wide range of features like DRM Removal, DVD Ripper, DVD Burner, Media Converter, Ringtone Maker and Media Transfer. Just tried converting a .vob file to .avi and this one did it very fast. I had errors with the other softwares. This one worked flawlessly. Thanks to Avinash and Daniusoft for offering this nice software.
    Welcome I myself already had a version of it and knew people would like this. Avinash has a way of coming up with some great giveaways for sure. I agree, it's a very stable program and works great.

Cheers,

Paul

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    Avinash has a way of coming up with some great giveaways for sure.
    LOL :P i have no special ways or magic .

Anyway, I just try my best to grab few Freebies as when i can.

RE: Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Feedback

Dear Winners of Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Giveaway,

This is Amy Lee from Danisuoft Studio, thank you all for your support to our product. If you are encounterring with any problems while using Ultimate, you could post your questions here, and I will do my best to solve your problems. Or you could send your questions to my email: [email protected]

And big thanks to Avinash for his hard working on the giveaway and review about Ultimate.

Regards,

Amy Lee
    Daniusoft Studio

Avinash Guest

RE: Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by mstinygirl
    Dear Winners of Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Giveaway,

This is Amy Lee from Danisuoft Studio, thank you all for your support to our product. If you are encounterring with any problems while using Ultimate, you could post your questions here, and I will do my best to solve your problems. Or you could send your questions to my email: [email protected]

And big thanks to Avinash for his hard working on the giveaway and review about Ultimate.

Regards,

Amy Lee
    Daniusoft Studio
    Thanks Amy again for helping us in organising the giveaway. Hope the readers don't encounter any problems as its a great software.

Hope to work more with you in future too.