Thread: MBAM Pro 1.50 Review

MBAM Pro 1.50 Review

Well..

To Avinash, many thanks for the great giveaway and I was fortunate to win a copy. I am currently home on R&R so won't post to much..

I upgraded to the MBAM Pro 1.50 after getting the key. It installed very quickly and did not give me any issues.

I did the computer restart and then since my PC hasn't been ran for a while, I did a complete AV and MBAM Scan.

Below is a screen capture after the test was done.

I ran this on my PC with a core i7 with 6gb DDR3 and has a 1TB hard drive.. I ran both MBAM Pro and ESET Nod32 scan at the same time.

As you will see by the scan. I believe it did a pretty quick scan for a 1TB hdd as well as running the AV at the same time.

Hopefully that link works.. will fix if didn't.

Overall I am very happy with MBAM Pro. The new 1.50 is much faster than what I had with 1.46.

Thanks again for the great giveaway..

I will try and post on the others as I get time

Zug
    Last edited by Avinash; 25-12-10 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    I ran this on my PC with a core i7 with 6gb DDR3 and has a 1TB hard drive.. I ran both MBAM Pro and ESET Nod32 scan at the same time.

As you will see by the scan. I believe it did a pretty quick scan for a 1TB hdd as well as running the AV at the same time.
    Zug, u have a hell of a configuration....anything should be very fast and yes it was..

I should be installing MBAM soon on my core i5 with 4gb DDR3 and has a 500GB hard drive

btw it was good enough to slow down the tabs in Firefox, but i have like 180-200 tabs opened in some 7-9 Firefox windows.. on XP with 1Gb RAM,

hehe. yeh.. i bet that was killer Grr... more and more tabs is just memory hog waiting to happen.. though i noticed after trying Chrome.. i think chrome eats mem WAYYY more... hell 1 tab in chrome had i think 3 processes per... thats freakin rediculous.... anyway.. though chrome was faster.. still feel mroe "secure" with firefox

but yeh.. my PC is just great.. its also my "gaming" rig.. so i have very little installed on it.. so it runs smooth as heck.. and i can push it to its limits

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    hehe. yeh.. i bet that was killer Grr... more and more tabs is just memory hog waiting to happen.. though i noticed after trying Chrome.. i think chrome eats mem WAYYY more... hell 1 tab in chrome had i think 3 processes per... thats freakin rediculous.... anyway.. though chrome was faster.. still feel mroe "secure" with firefox

but yeh.. my PC is just great.. its also my "gaming" rig.. so i have very little installed on it.. so it runs smooth as heck.. and i can push it to its limits
    Agree 1 tab in Chrome = 75 tabs in Firefox...
    If u attempt t open 60 Chrome tabs, even ur PC will hang..

[lang=pl]Dziękuję za licencję MBAM. U mnie nie było żadnych problemów przy skanowaniu.
    Błyskawiczne skanowanie trwało zaledwie 41 sekund. Pełne skanowanie dysku systemowego 33 minuty.
    A mam tylko:
    Windows XP HE /x32/-Service Pack 3, Intel Core 2 [email protected] GHz, 3.00 GB RAM,
    Płyta główna MSI P6N SLI V2 (MS-7346) z procesorem x86, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS.
    Bardziej szczegółowy opis jest w dziale:
    Recenzje Giveaway[/lang]