Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norton Internet Security NIS 2011 Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

[lang=bg] weri good[/lang]

used to use KIS and NIS, but the new verson of KIS is so heavy, but NIS is still light, love to use Norton.

License keys sent

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    License keys sent
    Thank you very much for the key! Just wondering if the key is starting from the day it was issued? Does it need to be activated within certain days? Cheers!
    Last edited by yfyl; 04-01-11 at 03:47 PM.

Norton Internet Security 2011 is a fantastic product...so much lighter than the older version you can hardly notice its running a full scan 4% cpu and 7 minutes to complete

Norton 2011 is really good which is light and the scan speed is much more better than before. I have tried both NIS 2011 and NAV 2011 which is quite acceptable except NAV blocks my IP with reason unknown. Their online expert has already tried twice to check and test but could not solve the problem. Thereafter I change back to KIS.

Hello
    Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    License keys sent
    Thank you very much
    I'm really happy. Nis 2011 is great security software. It is effective and "light".

Quote Originally Posted by yfyl View Post
    Just wondering if the key is starting from the day it was issued? Does it need to be activated within certain days?
    It is a very good question.
    My old license will expire about 15.03.2011. Can I activate this new license then. Can this license wait about 70 days ??

P.S.
    Sorry for my english.
    Last edited by Conti; 05-01-11 at 02:11 AM.

According to my knowledge, the validation starts from the date you activate the software and you can keep as long as you can until you use it.

shelf life

To the best of my knowledge, there is no shelf life for the product key that you've purchased. As long as you have not activated the product, the number of subscription days for the purchased product remains intact. However, these policies are subject to changes and I can only comment on it with respect to what it is at this point in time. If you come across any issues in activating your purchased product, I would highly recommend that you contact our customer support for immediate assistance.

Thanks!

TomV
    Norton Forums Moderator
    Symantec Corporation
    Source

As the KEY i sent to winners is of a BOXED product so same rule must apply to tthe key as normal retail Boxed product

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast