Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norton Internet Security NIS 2011 Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

[lang=vi]I'm using kis 2011, I wanted to try nis 2011. kis is a good security software. I want the performance of the NIS compared with kis.[/lang]

Well I am not Good at writing downn things....
    I want this product because I have heard a lot about it but haven't used one.

[lang=fr]bonjour,

c'est un très bon logiciel, il est complet efficace, je l'ai essayé pendant 30 jours mais je n'ai pas pu l'acheter, la suite de sécurité est vraiment trop chère, donc si je pouvais l'avoir gratuitement cela me ferais plaisir.

merci d'avance[/lang]

4. As the first virus is created by dr. Norton and also he created its solution i.e norton antivirus so in my view it is best antivirus yet it slows pc but it is best ever!

It's the first internet security software i've used.Before that, my computer haven't any software, and my computer always was attacked.It's so worse thing.
    From friends, i know NIS and i feel it's good software.But the price of it with me is also a big problem.
    Thank you in advance.

I Just Love Norton Internet Security .. Its Just awesome .. Since 2009 version, it has major improvements .. I was always checking the review of Norton here in avinashtech and as it reaches me via email too .. For me, Norton is the Best of the best in Antiviruses/Internet Security suits .. No one can compete with Norton ..

NORTON is very good security software and features are also very good. Thank you very ................much avinash

I was a big fan of Norton way back when, but became disenchanted when their software became registry hogs. They have made great improvements in that attribute, and I wouldn't mind trying Norton again.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    This thread is created for discussion about Norton Internet Security NIS 2011, the Giveaway that's live on blog soon and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:
    Hello, Thank you for such campaigns
    Good work
    I had been using for a while like 2 months to finish

[lang=fr]All this praise proves that NIS must be better than The KIS I have been using for long. If only I could benefit ferom this giveaway and change![/lang]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast