Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Norton Internet Security NIS 2011 Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Norton Internet Security NIS 2011 Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

This thread is created for discussion about Norton Internet Security NIS 2011, the Giveaway that's live on blog soon and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:
    Last edited by Avinash; 26-12-10 at 06:18 PM.

Norton is good product indeed, I used it for a long time, however recently It caused a big problem as my computer can't turn off properly either Win Xp or Win 7
    I love it but it hurts me

I was an ardent fan of KIS for a long time. I have been using KIS from 2008 to 2011 at a stretch. But after using NIS 2011 i have become a NIS fan. This security suit beats all. Good firewall, light weight, strong antispyware and antivirus and easy to use. In short its a users dream. Would surely want to win a license. Fingers crossed.....

Norton is really really good. It has improved a lot since 2009 and I love the way they take their user feedback. Few years back, when I was using Norton 360 I got a chance to access their support. It took 30 minutes to stand in queue and chat with their support personnel. The answers they gave were apt and clear and solved my doubt. So, I strongly recommend Norton to everyone who still hates Norton. Try Norton, they have changed a lot in recent years. All the best Alpha

thanks sam

If the opportunity to use the full version Norton, would be very grateful ...

what should i say about norton , its just like telling the farmer about rain , a driver about steering , a cook about knife , a trader about stock and a wife about husband . Each and every computer know about norton.Norton is change a lot and they are providing 90 days trail and I know many of my friend have become addicted to norton after using there trail.Norton providing tight security with less annoying pop ups and on the other hand it is light on system too.
    I should appreciate and thanks Avinash for making this generous giveaway and hope to win license for me. I had participated almost each norton giveaway on 2010 and still not able to win 1 . I think they are organizing box packing norton giveaway and the courier office charging extra money to deliver at my address.

Hello,

I bought my laptop with 6m license of McAfee and I was/am very satisfied of their products, but I would like to test NIS 2011, because a friend of mine bought a license of ver 2010 and I installed it on his machine.
    It looks very nice, very touched and by my friend opinion it is really improved and experienced product.

Best regards,
    Plamen
    Last edited by mixoff; 27-12-10 at 06:25 PM.

I am in use NAV 2011, but not have firewall,thank you so much.

Norton products have come along way in the last few years.It ranks right up there with the best of them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast