Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Genuine license of Malwarebytes Pro Version 1.50

2 Genuine license of Malwarebytes Pro Version 1.50

Update by Avii - The giveaway is no longer available. Sorry to everyone who Participated.

The reason
    a message from bond in chatbox----
    "pls delete mbam and kaspersky giveaway,
    not interested"

2 Genuine license of Malwarebytes Pro Version 1.50

Review: Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware version 1.50

———————————————————————-
    Developer’s Description:
    In our product we have compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware.
    Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
    The realtime protection module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
    Key Features

• Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
    • Light speed quick scanning.
    • Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
    • Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
    • Database updates released daily.
    • Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
    • Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
    • Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
    • A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
    • Multi-lingual support.
    • Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
    • Command line support for quick scanning.
    • Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
    Review Courtesy : Avinashtech Blog (thanks)

Rules:
    Simple Just Mention why u need this Software.

Winner will be selected randomly after 7 Days

Last edited by Avinash; 01-01-11 at 09:28 PM.

Congratulations on another great giveaway bond. What a way to start out the New Year.

Nice giveaway vicky. If you access internet regularly then you are bound to come across malwares and spywares. I dont think antivirus aren't that efficient in detection and removal of malwares and spywares. It requires a specific tool and mbam is one of them. So i would like to get a license of mbam and protect my pc against these.

Count me in vicky and thanks for the giveaway

I need it to protect my pc. please ! send me a complete license key
    thanks!!!

MBAM almost complete the security circle on ur PC along with traditional Anivirus & firewall.

Even alone MBAM is good 2 protect a PC.

So, pls count me in.

Thanks,
    Grr

Happy new year, MBAM many times it discovered malware like rootkits, worms, trojans, viruses, spyware and other malicious programs that weren’t detected by other anti-malware programs like anti-viruses and anti-trojans.the full (paid) version unlocks realtime protection, scheduled updating and scheduled scanning.MBAM and an AV will supplement eachother perfectly. Where the AV fail with malware detection and removal, MBAM Realtime will take care for it. MBAM is very resource friendly. The forst need is to secure windows and to erradicate any attempt in penetrating and stilling valuable infos and not to treat private lifes.

Hi Bond.. Thanks for MBAM giveaway opportunity and congratulations for the giveaway in the New Year 2011. Why I need MBAM: because just relying on an antivirus is not enough for protection even though most of antivirus software has a built in antispyware or antimalware. Realtime protection, scheduled update or scanning, and lifetime license on pro version are indeed valuable for protection. I would appreciate if you could count me in.

MBAM is still a good software to protect mlawares which Antivirus software cannot detect and it provides real-time protection. It's a must software to equip with in your pc.
    Please consider me in this giveaway.

I am now using MBAM trial. Even with Antivirus software and MBAM, my pc still suffered from infection which is now under study and advice by their expert in MBAM Forum to have the problem solved. Then I have no alternative but to look for the pro license of MBAM to keep my pc secure.
    Please count me in this giveaway too!

Hi ,
    Thanks for great Malwarebytes Antimalware Full Giveaway

Im using the free Version of Malwarebytesand the program is really awesome , Full vrsion has real time protection and amazing IP Blocker, thats why i would like to win 1 license.

Happy New Year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast