Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Personal Giveaways at Forum- A Small clarification

How can you tell if all giveaway keys are genuine is what I'm trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by clydeman View Post
    How can you tell if all giveaway keys are genuine is what I'm trying to say.
    Tough to say. Most of us won't do such kind of things, bcoz they lose reputation in forum. Even if they aren't genuine, there is nothing to lose...

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I really didnt get what you wanted to say. No cracks are allowed here.
    I think he/she wants to say that p1rated serials, etc could b given away & there r no checks.

That's exactly my point Grr.

If you start questioning then i can say the questions wont stop. They will keep on coming one after the other. Just wanted to say keep this simple guys. This internet world stands on trust and we have to trust each other(not blindly though). We should be clear from inside and lets not tear our hairs in finding questions and answers.
    Keep it simple and be true....

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Hi EMIL,

i JUST ADDED THE REASON FOR THE RULE. HAVE A LOOK. i AM FEELING REALLY BAD TODAY
    Hi Avinash, I'm so sorry if I wrote something stupid, hope you feel better now
    No harm done with me, everything is cool

It was only the suggestion with 500posts & 6months that I'm afraid could be seen as a bit to much for some members but with me it's ok. Nice to see it's changed now
    Cheers

I feel the licenses must be first verified whether they are the real thing or warez.
    Second members can contribute unused/uneeded licenses to Admin for mass giveaway,just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Hi Avinash, I'm so sorry if I wrote something stupid, hope you feel better now
    No harm done with me, everything is cool

It was only the suggestion with 500posts & 6months that I'm afraid could be seen as a bit to much for some members but with me it's ok. Nice to see it's changed now
    Cheers
    I am fine mate. Cheers. Sometimes its tough to manage forum and hence few rules come into place. No "Sorry" needed between friends.

But all rules on this forum can be amended or even deleted if required. Its not a big deal.

And as you said before, we will always be "the most friendliest forum at universe"

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Right now, I am still in a mood to trust every member of forum. So until someone kicks me with Giveaways with Pirated key, I am not going to ask for verification. Its for the members holding giveaways to make sure the keys are genuine. If someone is not sure PM me or any other MOD.

[lang=pl]Who is the winner of Comodo Internet Security licence key giveaway???[/lang]

[lang=pl]Or maybe this it not good place to ask this question - anyway if somone is starting a giveaway - it should be closed even if is not enough post to participate. That is a normal practise all over the Internet world. Regards and take care.[/lang]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast