Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kaspersky 2010 with a compatible Firewall ??

@avibky

Using just Avast isn't going to give you a decent protection,you should also add MBAM in realtime for some reliable protection.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    I thought that you should not use MBAM if you have a good internet security such as KAS so turned MBAM off on my laptop
    As for KAV is concerned,I am afraid its detection is not top notch these days so is Avast IS.
    It is Norton which is making all the noises.
    You should definitely turn on MBAM in your lappy,believe me you won't regret it.
    The current version of SUPERAntiSpyware is nothing but a joke,it has always performed bad in all the known tests.

[lang=tr]birçok firewall kullandım, bence en iyisi comodo[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by enjoyment View Post
    [lang=tr]birçok firewall kullandım, bence en iyisi comodo[/lang]
    In freebie maybe yes but not the best overall, trust me

Zonealarm firewall is fully compatible with Kaspersky antivirus ,I have tried it and both of them are working very good together.

Zonealarm firewall also have a Free version,so no tension.

I recommend this combination to everyone who has Kaspersky Antivirus.

How about Online Armor free or Private F/W, avibky you could try these two as well, both are free and well supported.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    How about Online Armor free or Private F/W, avibky you could try these two as well, both are free and well supported.
    Dear friend,
    i have tried to use "Online armor" but it doen't work.
    I am one of Online armor premium winner on ABC.
    But when i try to use it all my programs stops responding. I have also asked forum members for help.
    see here
    "http://www.avinashtech.net/giveaway-reviews/1243-3.htm"

my last option is to become Emsisoft forum member to solve the problem.
    but i then switched to Zonealarm firewall and everything is fine till date.

i am not saying that Armor is a bad firewall but Kaspersky always have problems with their competitors products whether it is Firewall, Antispyware,Behaviour detector and so on........

I haven't tried private firewall yet but going to give it a try soon.

A friend is trying out CISver5 with KAV 2011 now. Seems to be working fine. Excluded process' of both in their respective exclusions. I see that KAV 2011 is much lighter than previous versions. Prior 2011 version it made the same system crawl with CISver4.

I use MBAM (Free edition) SuperAntiSpyware (Free Edition), Ad-Aware Pro, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, all along with KIS 2011 and in the past with Norton 2010/2011 and have never had any conflicts. I just make sure on all of the other products besides my main Internet security suite, I have active protection off and just use the on-demand scanners.

hey jason7619, u say kav 2011 is lighter. how about kis 2011 ? it is lighter than kis 2010. i have stayed put with kis 2010 and not upgraded to kis 2011 as i hear its more heavy.
    other than this i have kav 2010 installed on another machine with comodo as the firewall and this has worked fine for me for more than a year now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123