Thread: Inpaint 2.4 for Windows 72 hours unlimited downloads FULL VERSION

Inpaint 2.4 for Windows 72 hours unlimited downloads FULL VERSION

Inpaint reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Remove undesirable objects from still images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text or any other undesired artifacts. There's no need to manually go through messing around with your old clone tool any more! Now you can use Inpaint to easily remove all those unexpected objects that end up spoiling an otherwise really great photograph.

http://www.tipradar.com/giveaway-inpaint-2-4-for-windows-72-hours-unlimited-downloads-full-version.html

Few days back there was another promo of this software. Its a great piece of application and everybody should grab it coz it might come in handy. Thanks for sharing.

I would appreciate if from the next time you post clickable links...

Thank you
    Last edited by Alpha; 08-01-11 at 08:26 PM.

Oops, sorry for the missed link.
    Cheers.

Nice share atumra, I've used this software many times to remove things from wallpapers (watermarks ). Sometimes you just need to run it once but in occasions I've had to run it many times on the same picture to make it look good.

I didn't have problems with the link, with this addon you just need to double click it.
    Last edited by Cosme; 09-01-11 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Few days back there was another promo of this software. Its a great piece of application and everybody should grab it coz it might come in handy. Thanks for sharing.

I would appreciate if from the next time you post clickable links...

Thank you
    Agree Alpha, that promo gave same serial to all....If I remember right, u had posted abt the promo, right?

Is this one some sort of special edition with the serial number already embedded?

On Dec 23rd, Ashraf wrote about a promo by Software-butler.de (registered with them to get the serial)
    Last edited by jelson; 10-01-11 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Agree Alpha, that promo gave same serial to all....If I remember right, u had posted abt the promo, right?
    Yup Grr u r right i hv posted about that promo