Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Demonoid Invites here

Re: Demonoid Invites here

Quote Originally Posted by jaan
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHunter3
    Hi can i have an invite please ?
    Be active in the forum and you will. Otherwise perhaps not. The community doesn't like hit and run guys.
    just one question if you can help only if its ok :P i know i just got 10 post i am active and it is a good site lots of free stuff to share with others but could i get an invite now or do i have to post more ?

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaan
    Hi can i have an invite please ?
    Be active in the forum and you will. Otherwise perhaps not. The community doesn't like hit and run guys.
    just one question if you can help only if its ok :P i know i just got 10 post i am active and it is a good site lots of free stuff to share with others but could i get an invite now or do i have to post more ?
    Well, i can assure you and everyone else, you can get demonoid and many other invites if you are here. Its matter of choice for everyone if he or she want to stay in the forum or they are just posting to get to 15 posts and get a invite.

The rule is not a rigid one, but only admin or moderator may decide if the user can get the invite.

and yes, please don't ask for the invite again and again.

It happens almost everywhere where a invite is being given away. Everyone wants it for free without putting some effort.

Hi Avinash

Its me Ashwin.

I often post comments here, but now i have come here to request for a demonoid invite.

Can you send me one please

(Im a lockerz.com member, if anyone requires an invite to lockerz you may refer them to me)

Bye :-)

Avinash Guest

@Ashwin

When you meet the rules in first post, you will get the invite.

I do know you keep commenting on various posts.

Avinash Guest

@Ashwin

Check your inbox.

PM with Inv Code sent.

Never used Demonoid. Not even sure if this means post there or here. Isn't Demonoid a torrenting app? Either way, I'll look it up to see what all this is about

EDIT: Ok, nice. Was wondering what it was all about, now I know.

Hey Avinash,

Just activated my demonoid account. Thanks bro, been after this for quite a while.

And Paul, demonoid is a website offering private torrents, which means they are considerably safe to download.
    And they have exclusive torrents which you normally dont find on common sites.
    Like that Mackenna's Gold movie, what a classic. Too bad you cant find it on stores.

Now i will thanks to Avinash :-D

Oh an advice to torrent downloaders, google for an app called Peerblock, an opensource IP blocker which blocks huge number of anti-torrent IPs.

Cheers
    Ash

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin
    Hey Avinash,

Just activated my demonoid account. Thanks bro, been after this for quite a while.

And Paul, demonoid is a website offering private torrents, which means they are considerably safe to download.
    And they have exclusive torrents which you normally dont find on common sites.
    Like that Mackenna's Gold movie, what a classic. Too bad you cant find it on stores.

Now i will thanks to Avinash :-D

Oh an advice to torrent downloaders, google for an app called Peerblock, an opensource IP blocker which blocks huge number of anti-torrent IPs.

Cheers
    Ash
    Thanks ashwin for the info. Well, if I'm lucky enough for an invite I'll gladly take it then.

I cant find any invitation codes under my account, well i just joined them.
    Maybe you need to be a member on their site for a certain period and only then they would give you the codes for it.
    Is that right Avinash?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast