Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Re: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Ok, I got as close as I could for contact information and fixed them in the previous codes. Two require a quick form to email with basic info. Hope that helps a bit.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    Ok, I got as close as I could for contact information and fixed them in the previous codes. Two require a quick form to email with basic info. Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks a lot mate. I already contacted few of them. more on the go :P

PS : Just I am thinking should we display the email addresses of the contact guys publicly?

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    PS : Just I am thinking should we display the email addresses of the contact guys publicly?
    Well, in truth, they are public anyway and out there for anyone to use but I do know what you mean. If you feel uncomfortable, I can PM them to you next time.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    Well, in truth, they are public anyway and out there for anyone to use but I do know what you mean. If you feel uncomfortable, I can PM them to you next time.
    I was just making sure the email addresses used are in public domain. If some email addresses isn't public, then you can PM me that.

RE: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Hi Avinash,
    Its nice of you to ask us for suggestions for Giveaways.
    I would really like Avira premium as a giveaway here. I use Avira free on my system. Earlier I was using its promo licence but it gets difficult to find and renew a promo licence every 3 or 1 month as is the case.
    You already have Avira's email address.

PrevX is also proving to be very effective especially their Banking mode. I tested it using Zemna keylogger Simulation Test and the keylogger failed to record anything.
    I couldn't find PrevX's email info. But here are two links if they serve any purpose-

Code:
    http://www.prevx.com/contactus.asp
    Code:
    http://info.prevx.com/service.asp
    Please code the links mate (Avii)

Avinash Guest

@sss

Welcome to the forum mate.

I have already approached Avira guys but still no positive response from them.

I will try with Prevx guys and will see what can be done.

I am not new to your blog. I have been almost daily visiting your blog for more than one year now.
    I just didn't know I was not registered or if I was I have forgotten the email Id i used to register. So I had to register now when I attempted to post .
    I dont remember, as this is only the second time I have posted a message. The first one being when you defined the steps to Create an Invisible Folder and I think I was the only one who responded using the id "ss" which was long time back.
    And thank you for such useful and interesting blog.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sss
    I am not new to your blog. I have been almost daily visiting your blog for more than one year now.
    I just didn't know I was not registered or if I was I have forgotten the email Id i used to register. So I had to register now when I attempted to post .
    I dont remember, as this is only the second time I have posted a message. The first one being when you defined the steps to Create an Invisible Folder and I think I was the only one who responded using the id "ss" which was long time back.
    And thank you for such useful and interesting blog.
    Thank you mate for the feedback and registering again. I always try my best to grab some deals for you guys and there are many in store.

I use Avira Internet security (but have the firewall turned off because of using Outpost) so I would love to see that happen.

I would also like to suggest

Gold

It is the best media player around allowing to be customized to your hearts content.

I cancelled the orders i placed for Spyware Doctor(since it comes with an additional anti-virus) and Kaspersky i had placed for my friend's computers.
    The trial version of Kaspersky nearly wrecked his PC.
    I have currently installed AVG free edition along with Outpost free firewall on his computers. Works beautifully.

And my friend and I missed the Malware bytes giveaway here, so here is my new wishlist for Pro-spyware removers. Also provided some email ids i could find

Super Anti-spyware Pro A-Squared malware

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast