Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Avinash Guest

Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

So guys, This post is for asking you guys, Which software or applications you want to be given in Giveaways?

Start demanding. No guarantees though :twisted:

But I need some help too along with your demands. If you can provide me the email address of the sales dept of that software or some contact form URL, that would make my job easier and the chances of getting that software or application as Freebie in Giveaway get more.

Re: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Avinash,
    I have been a user of Avira Antivir Premium for quite a long time and it seems about all of the longer promotions are over and the shorter ones are hard to find. I wouldn't mind seeing it as a giveaway and sure it would draw quite alot of people to your blog. As for the sales department they can be contacted at the following link.MIKE

I would suggest WinDVD

Code:
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1189528458632#versionTabview=tab0
    contact

Also, people keep asking about this as well

Cyberlink PowerDVD

Code:
    http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/compare-retail_en_US.html
    contact

Code:
    http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/store/contact-cvlp.do
    Snagit

Code:
    http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp
    contact

Code:
    http://www.techsmith.com/company/contact/salescontact.asp
    IF I am supposed to find a specific department, let me know, i'll change the codes

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    IF I am supposed to find a specific department, let me know, i'll change the codes
    I only need a email address from where I can get a response whether positive or negative that's another issue.

I will keep trying to get more giveaways and by making available the email address or contact details , my job gets easier a bit. That means more giveaways.

What about Malwarebytes full version?
    It provides automatic updates and real time protection

I could only find this email address at their website [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin
    What about Malwarebytes full version?
    It provides automatic updates and real time protection

I could only find this email address at their website [email protected]
    Now THAT I did forget about, I get free versions so never crossed my mind to put that one. Good catch. And about the email, I had a hard time figuring out which email on the contact pages would be to contact someone about licenses.

@Avinash, If you decide to go with Malwarebytes per ashwin's suggestion, I can contact Marcin "MBAM owner" and ask him to get a hold of you, it wouldn't be an issue.

Avinash Guest

@Avinash, If you decide to go with Malwarebytes per ashwin's suggestion, I can contact Marcin "MBAM owner" and ask him to get a hold of you, it wouldn't be an issue.
    We would be glad if that can be done. It seems i am able to grab few more freebies for you guys.

Just a small note, I already have 4 giveaways in line including today's 100 licenses one. :P

And about the email, I had a hard time figuring out which email on the contact pages would be to contact someone about licenses.
    Regarding the email, basically if we can find a sales dept email, then thats the best. Otherwise a contact form too is a good option.

If nothing of the two are available, we can try normal support email.

FOUR giveaways?

Cool, but i will see if the giveaway would be useful for me before participating.
    I didnt go for that Daniusoft Media Converter, i dont have use for it.

Hmmm, MBAM giveaway would be cool, what else can i think of that everyone can use ?

Time to check Cnet for reviews

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858
    I have been a user of Avira Antivir Premium for quite a long time and it seems about all of the longer promotions are over
    I may hear some good news from them soon. Still not confirmed. :P

Avira Premium would be a nice giveaway, though i wont take part and you know why -)

Here are some ideas for giveaways

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6 [email protected] om (email id is for Clever bridge customer service for Ashampoo)
    Ashampoo PowerUp 3

Spyware Doctor 2010 (Could not find an email id for contact)

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast